Dear I’m always busy friend,
I never thought I’d write a letter to you, but you don’t really seem to leave me with any other option.
So, here am I! You must be thinking, why all such formalities and blah blah blah. Wait. Let me first complete my part of the story. You’re then allowed to think and ask questions, present your part. Rather, debate.
1) You are a virtual friend of mine. And at this point of my life, I don’t need one. I’ve plenty of real friends, whom I think, exist as a proper noun, unlike you, who seem like a computer’s player, an abstract noun.
2) Advice. We should rather not talk on this. We both know we suck at giving advice. Especially on relationships.
3) You’re like a fake GPS location hack, I hope you know that. Honesty is the foundation of every relation. And I guess our foundation was a weak one- for you hid everything from me, and ironically called me your so called “Friend”.
4) You never replied. Didn’t reply? No no, you ignored. Yes, and whenever you did this, it felt like something really hard has punched right in my gut.
5) You know what, my college is double the distance of your home and my place. So telling me I live far away is the most stupidest excuse I’ve ever heard.
6) Since three years, you’re busy. Wow. I like this one. This is the biggest lie. No one is too busy to not meet a person in 3 years. It’s all about priorities. Timings don’t adjust, time is short, loaded with assignments, don’t have enough holidays, and more. Don’t bluff around.
P.S. You can write a book on “1001 ways on how to ignore people”.
Introspect, before you think I’ve said anything wrong up till now.
I know you won’t ever read this letter, and I’m glad for it. You didn’t, but at least I changed my priorities. This is best for both of us, I feel. Well, you were and you are always free to exercise your choice. This time, I exercised mine. Wish you a very happy new year.
Yours Never Yours,